1. M.K. Gandhi lived in a farm in South Africa named after a famous Russian novelist. Name the author.
2. Which of these elements is NOT named after a scientist?
3. The archeological remains of which institution is found in the vicinity of a town called ‘Bihar Sharif’ in the eastern part of India?
4. One of the oldest sanctuaries in India is the Garampani Sanctuary. Which state is it located in?
5. _______ is a philosophical perspective that views the universe and everything in it as a kind of machine made up of connected but distinct parts?