Got good marks in 12th standard and looking for some extra funds? Now wait is over because I’m going to tell you about Top 10 Scholarships for Maharashtra Students .
There are many such rewarding programs running around us but most of the times we are unaware of it. Names of scholarships that we are going see are available for boys as well as girls. Please spread this article in your friend circle because it might help some needy person.
Best Scholarship Programs for Students of Maharashtra
- EBC (Economically Backward Class) is for those whom annual family earning is below 1 lakh. It can be availed only after HSC to get 50% off in college tuition fees.
- RMD Foundation (Rasiklal Manikchand Dhariwal) rewards student based on the merit. Students are enrolled as per their semister percentage (distinction is preferred) and called for personal interview (it’s really very easy). Each one can avail cheques worth 5000 or 10,000 Rs according to marks and family income. To get application forms, you have to visit their office located behind hotel L’Meridien.
- Sahara India Welfare Scholarship is for UG & PG (under, post graduate) members. You need 75% entry level percentage for non professional courses like science, commerce, arts & 65% for engineering, management, medical etc. It also has separate quota for sport players & special consideration for physically challenged, orphan people. Click here to read more information about forms and applications. Reward amount for UG level is 9000 Rs while PG is 18,000 Rs.
- Cummins is one of the highest paying scholarship amongst all listed above. You have to score good marks in exam as well as in interview to get selected. Your whole college fee is returned back if you succeed in this program. Read more terms & conditions here:
- Disha Parivar public trust helps economically backward people to raise fund for education. Scholarship amount can vary from 10,000 to 25,000 Rs or even more (Get full information).
- Lila Poonawalla foundation is exclusively for girls and you can apply it using this link.
- IOCL (Indian Oil) Merit scheme is for all students who have passed 10th standard, ITI and rest of the fields. Depending upon qualification, you can earn 1000-3000 Rs monthly and toppers get additional bonus of 10,000 Rs.
- Anuj Bidve Memorial Scholarship is for overseas Indian students.
- Scholarship to Japan from India : You have to qualify an examination to be eligible and candidates can get free education in Japan with monthly stipend (I think it’s more than 50,000/Mo).
- Fair and Lovely (only for girls): They are offering exclusive rewards for females and here is the page from where you can get its all details.