ABOUT RELIANCE JIO 4G:
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India. Reliance Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. Reliance Jio 4G plays a important role in our life. Because we all want to use data in high speed so here it is,JIO 4G always ready to help you all. This JIO is sponsored by Reliance. Its aim is to cover about 90% of India’s population in 18-24 months.
Reliance JIO 4G sim Work in 3G Mobile Phone:
Reliance mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Reliance JIO 4G sim support on 3G Mobiles in India. This one is the latest service offered by Reliance to all customers. So many People Asking how to use Reliance jio 4G sim work in 3g smart phones. Reliance Jio 4g is only work in 4g Mobile phones but Mobileplansindia.in explains trick to use jio sim in All 3g Mobile phones.
Trick To Use Jio 4G SIM in Redmi 1s Like Devices
This Trick Is Based on Tricks Number 2 *#*#4636#*#*
If You have 3G Devices Like Redmi 1s which is Snapdragon Device (Out dated ) and You are getting Trouble Using Qualcomm Trick Then This Trick Will Work Best in Your Device.
You must have Xiaomi Redmi 1s Or Same Qualcomm Chipset Devices
- First Of All Just Go to Your Phone Dialler and Dial This Number In Dialler *#*#4636#*#*
2. After That Just Scroll Down Below and You can see ” Phone Information “
3. Then Just Select ” Set Preferred Network Type “
4. You can See Many Options There , You have to Select Any Option having LTE Option
5. You can Also Select LTE/GSM/CDMA option
6. Select this and Reboot(Restart) Your Device
7. Now Put Your JIO 4G sim in First Slot Which is Mostly 3G Ready
8. Boot Back into Phone and Wait for 4G Jio Network It can take Upto 30 Mins
9. This Jio 4G in 3G Device Trick will Work as Your Phone Will Believe That You are Using 3G SIM and Thus You will Get Jio Network In Your Phone
For Qualcomm Chipsets using Jio SIM on 3G Mobile
- Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App From Here.
- Install the app & Open It.
- Click on Menu (vertical Three Dots on top right side)
- Now Go To Menu then Search for “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
- Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
- Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open It and Select Change LTE Bands.
- If the above Doesn’t Work Then Dial *#2263# then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
- Then Go To Key Input And Enter “0000” without quotes, Then Wait For Couple Of Seconds ,after that You Will Get Popup.
- Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
- That’s it. Now you can Insert Jio SIM & Check Whether You Are Getting Signals Or Not.
- Restart the Device and Place it in First SIM Slot.
For Mediatek Chipsets using Jio SIM on 3G Mobile
- First Download CPU-Z app from Playstore.
- Install and open this app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen.
Suggestion: You need to activate your SIM before going to do this process, if your jio SIM isn’t activated then check out the process from this article.
- First Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G mobile device.
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE.
Note: Use this secret menu very carefully. In case if you don’t know on what you are doing then just stop it or don’t do it!!
- Open the installed app, or dail your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device.
- Once you done the above steps, Shutdown the device.
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on the device and then you will see jio sim network.
Within 10 minutes you will now get the Jio Network but you will not get the 4G speed still you will get 3G speed. Which is also better.
TRICK – 3
This Trick Will Work In Stock Android or Pure Android ROM Like Cynogenmod,Resurrection remix Rom etc.
- Go to Your Phone Dialer and Dial This *#*#4636#*#*
2. You will get Screen Named ” testing “
3. Click On First Option Named ” Phone Information “
4. Scroll Down Below And You can See ” Set Preferred Network Type “
5. You can See Many Options There , You have to Select Option having LTE Option
6. You can Also Select LTE/GSM/CDMA option
7. Select this and Reboot Your Device
8. Now Put Your JIO 4G sim in First Slot
9. Boot Back into Phone and Wait for 3G Jio Network It can take Upto 30 Mins
10. Done , Enjoy Unlimited Free JIO 4G